1. IT'S REALLY FREE AND DOES NOT EXPIRE
- We are the world's first free digital signage software (since 2006).
- Download the free software onto your PC's from the Home page.
- If needed you can Purchase Additional Features to add to the free digital signage software
2. YOU CAN DO SO MUCH WITH OUR FREE DIGITAL SIGNAGE SOFTWARE (Click on the image for a short video)
- Schedule & control the content displayed on up to 20 monitors*
- Create different schedules for each monitor for each day of the week
- Use the most popular formats such as jpg, bmp, swf, mov and some avi
- Use your own off-the shelf hardware (Much cheaper for you. An existing PC may be fine).
- Use the same PC as both Manager & Player; or use a separate Manager PC & Player PC's that communicate with each other by LAN or Internet anywhere in the world. Free
- DIY setup & operation – Detailed User Manuals provided.
- And much more!! Free
3. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY SPECIAL HARDWARE
You can use an off-the-shelf PC and monitors. You may have a spare one, or you can purchase one from your local computer shop. There's more information about this in the Setting Up Your System page
4. YOU USE YOUR OWN SERVER - YOU ALREADY HAVE IT, AND IT'S FREE. WE WILL EXPLAIN HOW. IT'S EASY!!
There is no cost.
- Where the Manager PC is remote from the Player PC's (which has the monitors attached to it), the system uses your own FTP to communicate between Manager PC and Player PC's. This is provided to you for free by your existing internet service provider and is common practice. Setup is automatic and is explained in the User Manuals (See the Information Centre below)
- Where the Manager PC is connected to the Player PC's by a LAN, there is no cost.
5. WHAT IF YOU NEED MORE THAN THE FREE DIGITAL SIGNAGE SOFTWARE DOES?
You can Purchase Additional Features to add to the free digital signage software
Download the Free Digital Signage Software
*The free digital signage software can communicate with up to 2 Player PC's. Each Player PC can have up to 10 monitors attached to it, with each monitor playing its own independent content. Of course this is subject to hardware suitability - see Setting Up Your System page.