Digital Signage any electronic display (such as a LCD or LED monitor) that is used to show content such as messages, pictures, videos etc.
HOW IS DIGITAL SIGNAGE DIFFERENT FROM "TRADITIONAL" SIGNAGE?
Digital signage is capable of continually changing what is displayed. Traditional signage (typically print media) is static.
So what? (We hear you say .... ). That difference is critical in a number of important respects that benefit both you and the viewer:
- Movement of the content attracts the attention of the viewer.
- The ability to change content on a single display facilitates using less display space, and therefore avoids "print clutter".
- The ability to allocate sections of the display to different content means that you can communicate multiple messages.
- The ability to update content from a remote location (simply by uploading it to the display's) means that content can be updated from anywhere at any time.
- The ability to update multiple displays at once with different content.
- The saved cost from NOT printing multiple copies, and from NOT having to physically put up/ take down the printed media.
- The ability to change content so that it is much more targeted based on time of day or day of the week etc.
WHO USES DIGITAL SIGNAGE?
Digital Signage is used by almost every type of business and organisation on every continent, and in most countries. Our users include: Retail stores, Hotels, Restaurants, Universities, Schools, Hospitals, Government offices, Convention Centres, Defence organisations (such as Coast Guards etc), Distributors of goods and services, Doctors, Dentists and the list goes on and on.
If you are not using digital signage, you look in the mirror and ask the guy/ gal who you see in it "Why not?"
Digital signage has traditionally been expensive to acquire and to operate. That invariably meant that smaller businesses simply could not afford it. That was before Digital Recall came around … With Digital Recall, the software is free. And you can use off-the-shelf hardware (PC's & Monitors) which saves you substantial money. If you don't want to spend anything, you may even be able t use your existing PC & monitor (or a spare one you may have lying around).
It's simple, and you have User Manuals and other help to assist you set up your system. Even if you're a beginner.
YES - I WANT TO SET UP MY OWN SYSTEM USING THE FREE DIGITAL SIGNAGE SOFTWARE?